Aladdin is a promptly growing Russian company that develops and supplies reliable solutions for Information Security.
The company was founded in April 1995 and acts as an official distributor of Aladdin Knowledge Systems within Russia, CIS and Baltic States.
Using promising Western technologies in the realms of smart cards, PKI and Information Security, Aladdin experts develop and implement the best domestic products.
Aladdin is persistently pursuing a leadership role for each and every product led into the market by the company.
Aladdin is an expert company specializing in solving the AAA-problem (Authentication, Authorization, secure Administration).
Aladdins rates within the Top 100 of the Russian IT market, according to CNews rating, as well as within the rating of the Russian largest IT companies (Expert Rating Agency). It has received numerous awards from the Security Council Apparat and the State Duma Security Committee.
Aladdin products have repeatedly been ranked as 'Product of the Year', 'Best Innovative Product' and 'Best Information Security Product'.
In 2005, Aladdin became the winner of the National Security Prize "ZUBR-2005" and entered the Top 100 of the largest RF IT companies, according to the CNews rating.
In 2006, Aladdin was the 16th in the Top 30 rating "CNewsSecurity 2006: the Largest RF Information Protection Companies".
For 18 years of activity, Aladdin company has acquired unique expertise in the realm of information protection, as well as secure user authentication technologies, safe administration of data systems and the software / database protection from unauthorized access.
This expertise, together with profound understanding of the world and Russian market trends, is fundamental for products and services of the company. This allows Aladdin to always be one step ahead of competitors and to preserve leadership in relevant segments of the Information Security market.
- Data and software protection from piracy and unauthorized access; software licence and distribution management (HASP)
- Strict authentication, safe access to corporate resources, digital signature, data encryption, e-mail protection, PKI systems and technologies management, wireless networks protection, VPN, database and servers protection, terminal access, Single Sign-On (eToken)
- Proactive Internet traffic and content protection from spyware, viruses and trojans (eSafe)
- Identification tools (iButton (Dallas), ASECard & ASEDrive smart cards and readers)
- HASP: e-token based software protection
- eToken: e-token and smart card based two-factor authentication system
- eToken based Information Security products and solutions: strict network user authentication
- TMS: e-tokens life cycle centralized management system
- Secret Disk NG & Secret Disk Server NG: 'transparent' data encryption systems for hard drives
- SecurLogon for Oracle: database protection
- eSafe: comprehensive proactive Information Security systems in corporate networks on the level of Internet firewalls and mail servers
The company employs 90 high level Information Protection and Business Management experts certified by and experienced in such international IT leaders as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Baan, Novell et al.
Aladdin comprises domestic R&D Department experienced in its own products release (over 20 up to date). The Department does Information Security consulting service for its partner developers. It has experience in embedding of Russian Cryptographic Information Protection Means (CIPMs) into Western suppliers' products.
Licences and Certificates
Aladdin possesses all the necessary licences of the State Technological Commission (FSTEC), Federal Government Communication and Information Agency (FAPSI) and Federal Security Service (FSB) for Protection Means and Protected Systems development, production and service (excluding State Secrets), as well as necessary FSB and the Economic Ministry permissions and licences for encryption tools import and export.
Aladdin enjoys partnership with such leading international vendors as Microsoft, Cisco Systems, IBM, SAP, RSA Security, Novell, Hewllet-Packard, Athena Smartcard Solutions. Besides, it closely cooperates with many Russian Information Security tools and PKI developers.
Aladdin is mainly focused on cooperation with its partners, among which there are system integrators, business partners and Information Security systems developers.
Project implementation and maintenance with the use of Aladdin products and solutions is, as a rule, accomplished by the company's business partners and system integrators.
Associations and alliances
Aladdin enjoys membership and participates in:
- Information Security Systems Producers and Suppliers Association (AZI)
- Computer and Information Technologies Enterprises Association (AP KIT)
- Documentary Electronic Communication Association (ADE)
- Software Suppliers Non-Profit Partnership (NP PPP)
- 'Russian Shield' Copyright Protection Association and others.
Training and Consulting
During several years, the company's experts have developed and taught authorized courses on Confidential Information Protection, Network Security, Authentication Technologies, Software and database Protection.
Aladdin partners and customers are entitled to undergo training in the Authorized Traning Centers.